ACTIVITIES & SIGHTSEEING
Avignon weekend in a charming house with restaurant
Not to be missed
Le Pré Gourmand is in a perfect location for setting out to discover a region filled with emotion. The Parc des Poètes is a few minutes’ walk away, a lush green setting at the entrance to the village of Eyragues which pays tribute to Provencal poets and writers like Frédéric Mistral. Le Pré Gourmand is at the heart of Provence at the foot of the Alpilles Regional Park, in the triangle formed by Luberon-Alpilles-Châteauneuf-du-Pape.
You’ll enjoy discovering
- Saint Rémy de Provence (5 kms)
- Avignon (12 kms)
- The village of Les Baux de Provence and must-see Cathédrale d’images (15km)
- Walks or bike rides in the Alpilles
- Arles and its Roman ruins – Nîmes and its amphitheatres
- The Pont du Gard bridge, Uzès – The Camargue
- Aix en Provence, Marseille
- L’Isle sur la Sorgues and its flea markets (20 minutes)
- The wine route in the Rhone Valley
- Mont Ventoux
For those who love playing golf
- The Les Baux golf course (9 holes)
- The Servannes golf course (18 holes)
- The Grand Avignon golf (18 holes).
Don’t miss our best offers.